The South Carolina Health Care Association (SCHCA) is a statewide nonprofit association representing more than 90% of the long-term care facilities. Founded in 1955, SCHCA is composed of proprietary and non-proprietary facilities. One of the primary goals of the Association is to improve and advance the long-term care profession by providing SCHCA members with ongoing opportunities for professional enhancement. Membership in our Association is your connection to one of the fastest growing industries in the USA.
Rubert Austin Fund: Covenant Baptist Church 4521 Liberty Hwy, Anderson, SC 29621
Call for Educational Presentation
SCHCA Registration Policy
· The Deadline for registrations is no more than 8 days prior to events and is posted on every seminar brochure.
· There will be no onsite or late registrations.
· There are no refunds granted unless previous written notice has been received prior to the event deadline.
· If you are unable to attend but plan to send someone else from your company, you must notify SCHCA in writing 24 hours in advance.
· Space is limited, therefore registration is on a first come first serve basis.
· The SCHCA reserves the right to cancel any seminar for which there is inadequate registration.
Campaign to Advance Excellence in America's Nursing Homes